Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Starting Over...again

Today I remembered that I have a blog. Yes, I had forgotten. Haha!

When I finally figured out my password and logged on, I changed the layout by accident. Ugh. Then, I couldn't find it again! It looked awful because whatever I selected, by accident of course, was ugly. Haha! So... I took forever to find this new background. It's not the greatest, but at least it's something!
This time, I hope I will stick with it and write steadily! Anna and I would love it if people actually read our blogs! As musicians, we want to be really real to our fans, and have a personal relationship with them. We want to stay connected to real life, and real people, even if our music brings us success. God has blessed us with a gift, and we want to share it with as many people as possible, on a personal level! We want our music to touch people, like it has touched us.

So, maybe this blog will be a way for you to get to know me... whoever you are! Haha... if anyone even reads this. Hopefully, someday, someone, somewhere will read this!

NEWS: Anna and I have more shows coming up! A big concert in Chippewa Falls, WI on July 31st at 7pm. We're bringing in a band, and it'll be great! It's a beautiful venue.

By the way, Anna and I saw Taylor Swift at this little frozen yogurt place in downtown Franklin, TN called Sweet Cece's! She is very beautiful, and seems very sweet. We were going to introduce ourselves, but an older man who was with her said they were in a hurry, and kinda shoved her out of the door! Yikes. Cool thing: On the way out, she told Anna - You're really pretty! It's nice to meet you! - Isn't that wonderful? How kind of her, even if they wouldn't let us actually chat with her.


Oh, and Anna chatted with Amy Grant on the phone today. They're getting coffee on Wednesday! :)

Praise the Lord for music, and all of the wonderful people we can meet because of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment