Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exciting.

Things have been wonderfully exciting lately.

On Monday, I did so many great things! I went to Belmont University to sit in on a performance class. I met a lot of nice people and listened to some great performances. After that, I went to this really neat place in Nashville called Fido. A friend of mine met me there and we chatted for awhile. I had some delicious carrot cake. Delectable.

Then...the exciting part...We went to a church where a whole bunch of people meet around 5:00pm to get together and prepare meals for the homeless. We had to leave before we got to give the food out, but next time I will totally stay for that! We made TONS of spaghetti. Guess why we left? We went to a faculty concert at Belmont. In the Belmont Mansion. It was terrific. Wow. Such beautiful music, and such a beautiful building! It was one of those nights when I didnt' want it to end. I didn't want to go to sleep. That's for sure.

I'm really excited because I'm finally starting to meet people! I'm making friends, and having a great time.

Tomorrow, we are finishing our moving. We're moving into a bigger place in Cool Springs, TN. It'll be really nice. :) I'm just tired of moving, again. Haha. Oh well.

Tonight, I played lots of duets with my fake brother, Bryce. He plays the cello, and we like to mess around. We take piano books and play off of the sheet music. I play the right hand; he plays the left. It's pretty exciting. We're starting to sound really great!

Now, I'm talking to one of my buddies on the phone. It's hard to type and talk at the same time. Haha...but I'm getting the hang of it. :)

Life in Tennesse is exciting. You're very right, Mishel.

1 comment:

  1. I am *so* happy you are making friends!! I know how hard it is when you move to a new place...the whole 'not knowing anyone' part.

    And I am SUPER exited about the possibility of Belmont. I heart Belmont!! : )

    Hugs to you, sweet Julia!

    ReplyDelete